In commemoration of New York’s World Science Festival, I am going to work REALLY hard and pump out a full week of relatively famous hot babe scientists. In the past I have shared my mild fascination and celebrated the attractive women of science to somewhat mixed reviews. Since then I see that others have taken the standard and have run with it. I am proud of their efforts, also I think more scientists should tart it up for us.
As I am a bit of a self proclaimed amateur scientist myself, we’ll be doing a little science here ourselves… using the Scientific Method (of course):
My Science Experiment!!!
- We know most published post-graduate scientists google themselves incessantly
- We also know the gears and tubes of the internet are solely lubricated with porn
- I will continue to be unappreciated for my sacrifice for science as I expose audiences who thought the sole purpose of the internet was for porn to the exciting world of SCIENCE!!!
- Each Hot Scientist will be featured in an appealing and positive light.
- In order to ease searches, each post will be coupled with a nekkid broad with the same first name.
- Each post will maintain the integrity, brilliance and levity of this satirical author.
- We will monitor comments and email for death threats and cease and desist orders.
We’ll provide you with our Conclusions after our week full of experiments!
Joanne Manaster is a Biology professor of some type, she lectures about organelles and all kinds of molecular and tissue science. I know, I’m totally digging her tissue too. Anyway, I’m not sure if she has her PhD, nor do I know if she does any real science but it really doesn’t matter since this is an example and Joanne herself is a gratuitous self promoter. So say hello to her, International Supermodel Scientists need love too.
She should not however be confused with Joanie Laurer, who is gratuitous in several VERY different ways. Although on second thought, not getting confused might be harder than I thought. I mean look at these two, they are EQUALLY HOT! Especially if Ms Laurer is kneeling in fur with a DMB Ameoba bikini slapped on her little Lily Garden. See, I know science too! Bonus: I finally found a use for the Dave Mathews Band
Yup, practically indistinguishable from the other Joanne.
Let the Science BEGIN!!!!