As many of you know, the Legendary Gary Holmes and I have been giving up some hot podcast radio action nearly every Wednesday for about a year. Our newest toy is giving up hot cam action on Ustream.
Tonight it’s Sanford Wine Company
Gary and I will be torturing the natives and drinking it up at this local watering hole tonight.
The Sanford Wine Company
is located in the beautiful Historic Art District
of downtown Sanford, Florida at;
114 South Palmetto Avenue
We’ll be broadcasting our 4Play internet radio show LIVE!
4Play Clock for January 16th, 2008
- Intro – Intro music and welcome to the show:
- Gary: Hi, this is Gary Holmes and I drink a lot. Gary Holmes here, over to that guy.
- Chris: Hey, this is the Uberbastard filling in for Gary’s dead air.
- Guests in the Studio – Every week making the ladies feel awkward and uncomfortable
- Barenjager – The honey goodness…
- What and Where… – We’re drinking! So what’s the beverage du jour and where are we?
- Cautionary tale of woe! – A QUICK tale of when booze got one of us or both of us in trouble and how YOU can avoid it.
- News in Booze! – A few drinking related news bits to spawn ridicule and laughter.
- Dead Strippers sell no tail! – Something about us and strippers every week.
- Taking your girlfriend to a strip club. If you work there or go there a lot, not a good idea.
- Weekly Blue Collar Booze pairing!
- Boozeventure! Where we are drinking next, and where to find us!
Closing – Say goodnight Gracie
Podcast: Play in new window | Download